- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Infowars is tearing itself apart.
- Oklahoma lawmakers want to pass legislation so that men have to approve every abortion.
- Is it a problem when Mar-a-Lago club members can post photos on social media of the US official carrying the "nuclear football"? Yes, it definitely is.
- While defending Trump’s immigration ban, a Brooklyn pol falsely claimed that several of the 9/11 hijackers lived in Bay Ridge before crashing planes into the World Trade Center.
- The New Yorker has a long and remarkable piece on what happens when you defy a president.
- Zach Braff is ready and willing to shave his head to play Stephen Miller on SNL.
- For a guy who ran a campaign based on intelligence security, Trump really is terrible at securing intelligence.
- The co-founder of the High Line park discusses inequality, mistakes, corrections and gentrification around the park.
- In case you missed it, this piece on the case against contemporary feminism is a must-read.
- The most infamous ticket scalper of all time now wants to stop scalping bots.
- Someone turned Trump's tweets into an emo song and it is really effective.
- My favorite genre of writing is Ridiculous-But-True Reddit Relationship Stories.
- And finally, dogs battle feathers:
Early Addition: Trump Tweets Work Remarkably Well As Emo Song Lyrics
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: