- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Stephen Colbert and Run The Jewels gives us a modern Halloween novelty song classic.
- This woman crashed her vehicle into the back of a police car while trying to take a topless selfie.
- The Trump surrogate who popularized "death panels" now says that women accusing Trump of sexual assault are just “man-shaming” him.
- Based on this headline, it's hard to tell whether Millennials are Americans or not (either way, everyone's dying faster!).
- Vulture put a LOT of thought into the David S. Pumpkins SNL sketch.
- Finally, a takedown of John Lennon’s “Imagine."
- Deadspin has a heartbreaking story on the death of writer Jennifer Frey.
- Here are all the secret Slack giphy commands.
- The NY Times nailed this headline/photo pairing.
- A Marie Claire writer helped take down a fraudulent breast cancer charity.
- Just a series of solid burns about the Dilbert Guy.
- And finally, this guy dressed up as his dog's favorite toy:
Best video you will see all year:
Guy dresses up as dogs favorite toy pic.twitter.com/lF9GHSoMbT
— Jeff Spiegel (@JSpiegel2) October 28, 2016