- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Manhattan mom is suing her nanny for giving her infant daughter baby formula without her consent, an experience that left her “[crying] for an hour.”
- The New York attorney general’s office has issued subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank for records relating to the financing of four major Trump Organization projects and a failed effort to buy the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League in 2014.
- Trump, who once bankrupted an airline, channeled Grandpa Simpson this morning when he started rambling about how complicated airplanes are these days.
- Media Matters unearthed more audio of Tucker Carlson using white nationalist rhetoric and making racist remarks, such as: "Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys—that's why it wasn't worth invading."
- A terminally ill girl who loves dogs was visited by K-9 officers from nearly 40 police departments.
- Trump diehards have created their own app for Trump-friendly restaurants.
- RIP legendary studio drummer Hal Blaine, the Wrecking Crew member who played on everything from "Be My Baby" to "Mr. Tambourine Man" to "Mrs. Robinson."
- Two men were rushed to a hospital after police say they were stabbed at Dive 75 on the Upper West Side.
- Facebook removed several ads placed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign that called for the breakup of Facebook and other tech giants, thereby proving Warren's point. (Facebook then tried to backtrack on that after it was reported.)
- So about that new Aladdin trailer: Will Smith raps, the CGI looks terrible, and the songs are the same as the animated classic.
- Mitt Romney blows out birthday candles one at a time.
- Actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin and 38 others have been indicted for allegedly taking part in a large scheme involving parents who paid bribes of up to $6 million to get their kids into elite colleges, including Harvard and Yale.
- And finally, this pup is learning to air swim:
Baby Shark Doo Doo Doot Doot Doot Baby!😊😍❤🦈 pic.twitter.com/MWJ2HUWw5O
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) March 12, 2019