- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Gothamist's Ben Yakas discussed criticism, bias, and SNL on Amy Schumer's latest podcast episode.
- Apparently $465 million can’t stop leaks at the Javits Center.
- Some loser failing artist is filling in potholes with mosaics of Trump's face.
- A City Council bill would require all new commercial buildings to have plants, solar panels and wind turbines on their roofs.
- Trump's already planning a second date with Putin.
- A New Jersey bus driver was fired after getting caught on camera mooning a Bellville resident during a parking dispute.
- “Sugar daddy” dating websites are aggressively recruiting college students, with some offering free premium memberships for signing up with an .edu email.
- Climate change is killing the ancient cedar forests of Lebanon.
- Wildfires are raging in the Arctic Circle, which, like much of the northern hemisphere, is in the grips of an extraordinary heat wave.
- There will be worldwide demonstrations, including NYC, on Saturday to demand action on climate change.
- Owls rule.
Early Addition: Trump Super Excited For Second Date With Putin
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: