- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Meet New York’s first female Hasidic state judge.
- What can you do when cops take your money and refuse to give it back?
- Politico wonders whether SNL is going to go after Trump extra hard after last season's debacle.
- The Trump teams plan to fight accusations of sexism? Be more sexist.
- You know you want to watch deer get vasectomies on Staten Island.
- 25,000 rally in Central Park for charter school expansion.
- Liam Gallagher explains why he calls his brother a potato.
- Remember that time Trump defended statutory rape?
- Has anyone seen Kendra, the missing bike?
- Dear god no: “Tube chat?” buttons encourage Londoners to talk to each other on the train.
- And finally, Jack Russell terriers battle a hose:
Early Addition: Trump Plan To Fight Sexism Allegations Is Bill Clinton
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: