- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jeffrey Lord, the CNN Trump booster, bent over backwards to defend Trump by saying he was speaking “Americanese” when he lied about Obama wiretapping him.
- Have scientists finally discovered the portal to the Hollow Earth?
- Mike Pence is set to receive a 'working for women' award, which is apparently NOT an ironic award.
- These spring breakers who chanted 'Build that wall!' during a Cancun cruise are a good reminder that spring breakers are all terrible.
- Jenny Slate opens up about her big year (and her break up with Captain America) in a profile for NY Magazine.
- My favorite genre of writing is Prince stories.
- Chris Hayes recounts the time he brought weed to the GOP convention.
- Breaking news from the BBC: British people are bad at standing on lines.
- Tomi Lahren has been suspended by The Blaze, likely because of her pro-choice comments.
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski think all outlets should ban Kellyanne Conway.
- Donald Trump Jr. is a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon's particular brand of gentle normalizing.
- And finally, this little kid will be afraid afraid of llamas for the rest of his life:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today