- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Christina Aguilera busked in the subway with Jimmy Fallon.
- When did Pixar become a sequels factory?
- Former aides to openly corrupt EPA head Scott Pruitt said he "had a clear sense of entitlement" and that he saw them as foot soldiers in achieving a lavish lifestyle.
- Trump completely misunderstood and misinterpreted yesterday's Justice Department report on Comey—and then made "jokes" about becoming a fascist leader.
- Whither the CD, whither the download, whither Jack White's opinions on all of this?
- The NY Times does an analysis of all the sidewalk sheds in the city.
- Cops saved an underwear-clad man from drowning in the East River.
- Neuroscientists are finding that facing your fears is really the only way to conquer them.
- Pregnancy discrimination is rampant inside some of the biggest companies in America.
- And finally, it's smoothie season:
it's smoothie weather 🥤
📹: nattsxx pic.twitter.com/CeRCVC0tHy
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 15, 2018