- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Hofstra cashes in on the presidential debate by charging reporters $200 for the Wi-Fi password.
- An emotionally disturbed person was electrocuted after stepping on the third rail at the 75th Street J station.
- Yes, moderators SHOULD fact check candidates during the presidential debate, you morons.
- Hanks strikes again.
- You might be on one's beanwater, but you probably won't be hearing that phrase anytime soon again.
- Councilman Jumaane Williams received insanely racist hate mail for not standing up during pledge.
- Trump bought a "Crooked Hillary" Snapchat filter because Millennials.
- Roger Ailes is reportedly way more involved in Trump's campaign than people are talking about.
- How are they going to make a movie out of Fruit Ninja?
- Tom Hiddleston, meet dog. Dog, meet Tom Hiddleston. Now stare at each other.
- Apparently even pizza emits low levels of radiation.
- And finally, this dog is losing out on food due to extreme laziness:
Early Addition: Trump Gets Debate Snapchat Filter For Self-Loathing Millennials
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: