- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Will Tillerson accept Trump's IQ test challenge?
- Bill Clinton is reportedly "heartsick" over Hillary's book tour.
- Pitchfork has a quartet of excellent Tom Petty reviews today worth reading, for his classic albums Damn The Torpedoes, Full Moon Fever, Wildflowers and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.
- These are the Leftist arguments against gun control.
- This is what happens when you eat alone at the Times Square Olive Garden for 10 days.
- Martin Scorsese thinks the industry's obsession with box office number is hurting filmmakers.
- One in every 10 NYC public school students was homeless at some point last year.
- Read a profile of The Minimalists ("halfway between a TED Talk and a hipster-megachurch sermon"), who want people to be happy with less.
- Radiohead's masterful In Rainbows turns 10 today, revisit the album and the classic 2007 Scotch Mist film.
- Republicans are trying to avoid the Trump/Corker feud, refusing to take either man's side.
- Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading statements since becoming president, for an average of five lies a day.
- Sarah Silverman talks about her new show and breaking taboos in a long interview.
- And finally, this cat really hates plastic bottles:
Early Addition: Trump Challenges Tillerson To IQ Test
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: