- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Michael Cohen, who pleaded guilty in August to breaking campaign finance laws, made a surprise appearance in a Manhattan courtroom this morning to plead guilty to a new criminal charge of making false statements to Congress about his efforts to build a Trump Tower deal in Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Watch Trump defend his Russian business deals, insist he's not trying to hide anything, and call Michael Cohen a weak liar during today's edition of CHOPPER TALK
- Anil Dash has done a great service to us all and compiled every Prince music video ever.
- Here are some terrifying visions of what architects think Amazon's NY could look like.
- If you are a fan of Red Vines or Milk Duds, then this list ranking movie theater candy may infuriate you.
- Trump keeps saying the Mueller probe is costing 30 or 40 billion dollars, but in actuality, it's costing $0 (because it's paying for itself).
- The New Yorker writes about those new Gmail "smart replies" and the pressure to email like a robot.
- Drug overdoses and suicides are causing American life expectancy to drop.
- Learn about the largest rent strike in Los Angeles history.
- The Times revealed a new accusation of sexual assault by former CBS head Les Moonves, which has raised new doubts about whether Moonves will receive the $120 million in severance that he expected.
- Trent Reznor claims he told Ted Cruz to "fuck off" when he tried to get on the guest list for Nine Inch Nails.
- Michael Avenatti apparently sued Donald Trump for defaming Stormy Daniels against her wishes.
- Vulture has a list of the 100 scares that shaped horror movies.
- And finally, dogs are so weird:
"My dog became a shark when I bought new carpet." pic.twitter.com/JDI3700eM7
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) November 29, 2018