- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jordan Peterson is an absurd little man who is trying to keep the patriarchy alive, and Nellie Bowles artfully exposes him for who he is in her NY Times profile.
- Bill Gates says that in both meetings he had with Trump, Trump asked if HPV and HIV were the same thing.
- Tucker Max doesn't think he has anything to apologize for, and is very defensive about that.
- A three-story townhouse partially collapsed in Brooklyn yesterday.
- Some people are taking MDMA wrapped in cheese—a.k.a., "brieing."
- Courtney Barnett performed "Nameless, Faceless" on The Tonight Show.
- At least two people were injured in a Texas school shooting this morning.
- A Queens mailman was busted for delivering a 10-pound parcel of pot.
- And finally, it's a husky puppy feeding frenzy:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today