- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Donald Trump mocked sexual assault survivor Christine Blasey Ford during one of his ritualistic rallies yesterday.
- Sens. Jeff Flake and Susan Collins kinda sorta rebuked Trump for that.
- How do people who are afraid of elevators get around NYC?
- A Brooklyn woman claims that she found her cleaning woman drunk passed out on the floor of her apartment.
- Holy moly, check out the first trailer for Dick Cheney biopic Vice, starring Christian Bale as Cheney, Amy Adams as Lynn Cheney, Sam Rockwell as George W. Bush and Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld.
- The Trump administration has moved to weaken U.S. radiation rules because...a bit of radiation may be good for you?
- Learn how NY Times journalists broke the huge story about Trump's inherited wealth.
- Writer Eli Coyote Mandel walks Vulture through the genesis of last weekend's best SNL sketch, in which Adam Driver played oil baron Abraham H. Parnassus.
- Lady Gaga is really into shape-shifting.
- From housing to streets and sewers, Curbed writes that the city’s macro systems were shaped by microscopic organisms.
- In a year marked by the increasingly devastating effects of climate change, the most important crisis facing civilization is still barely mentioned by candidates running for office next month.
- And finally, this looks VERY relaxing:
A massage a day keeps the doctor away 💆
📹: cockernando pic.twitter.com/krM0wNZrAL
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) October 3, 2018