- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Insurgents in Afghanistan damaged a top U.S. General's plane with rockets.
- A peacock has moved into Kew Gardens!
- Who knew there was and is a National Hobo Convention?
- A reputed mobster and car salesman is going to jail.
- Reality-TV rabbi, Shmuley Boteach, has a big fan in billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson.
- Here we go again: Lindsay Lohan questioned about some more missing jewelry.
- Classy: TMZ reportedly turned down an offer to buy a video of Tony Scott killing himself.
- Celebrities don't let other celebrities sleep on the beach, it seems.
- Matt Drudge, Israeli house music fan?
- "Come here and kill a President": Neil Patrick Harris and the rest of the original Broadway cast of Assassins (as opposed to the original Off-Broadway cast) are coming back for a one night only Roundabout Benefit.
- Finally, here is one chill kitty:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today