- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Tiny East Village taco shack Snack Dragon shuttered over the weekend.
- Is Poland Spring bottled water really NYC's #1 beverage?
- You guys, someone has to save Delia's!
- Video: Rapper Iggy Azalea gave a bunch of Bar Mitzvah attendees a very special performance.
- A woman from Park Slope was the NYC Marathon's one millionth runner to finish.
- A firsthand account of what it's like to be in quarantine.
- What happens when you inadvertently order a $3,750 bottle of wine in Atlantic City?
- Work addiction is a real thing that's making us super unhappy.
- And finally, behold Zoe the dog's very special talent:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today