- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A controversial art project turns Detroit's deteriorating neighborhoods into works of art.
- Congratulations, everyone: we made "selfie" Oxford's Word of the Year.
- The surviving members of Monty Python are reuniting for a stage show!
- Kim and Kayne apparently have a lot of sex.
- Someone mailed the mayor of Jersey City a picture of Tim Tebow with some suspicious white powder.
- BREAKING: iPhones are expensive.
- They make very sexy politicians in Serbia.
- Terrify your family with this big robot spider!
- And finally, it's a great moment when you finally learn how to swim:
Early Addition: This Big Robot Spider Will Soon Crawl Up Your Leg
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: