- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Scientists have discovered that humans can eat out of concave, nearly hemispherical vessels.
- R. Kelly has been sued for sexual battery, false imprisonment, and failure to disclose an STD.
- Trump may or may not meet Kim Jong-un, but they've already minted coins honoring the occasion.
- Stephen Colbert bugged NY Times chief Dean Baquet about those times Trump has called him to complain.
- Insecure is coming back this summer, so check out a good Issa Rae profile in GQ.
- Trump uses at least two unsecure phones, which means he's doing the exact thing he demanded Hillary Clinton be locked up for.
- Royal Wedding guests are reselling their gift bags on eBay.
- Brooklyn rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has been accused of attacking an NYPD officer during an arrest.
- The Onion printed a hilarious and very real legal threat it received from Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen in 2013.
- And finally, a Twitter argument in real life:
Early Addition: The Onion Responds To Michael Cohen's Hilarious Legal Threat
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: