- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Pro-tip: don't pretend to be the KKK to promote your band.
- The NY Times just discovered bubble tea.
- Of course: Anthony Scaramucci donated to Bo Dietl’s campaign.
- HBO cant catch a break.
- This mashup of Migos' "Bad N Boujee" over Earth, Wind & Fire's "September" is brilliant.
- A well-paid court worker was fired after he butt-dialed a reporter and inadvertently revealed that "I barely show up to work."
- Mic is pivoting to video and laying off dozens of employees.
- Steve Bannon called white nationalists and neo-Nazis a bunch of "losers" and "a collection of clowns" in a very weird interview. But uh, that was all a purposeful distraction or something.
- Trump once again came to the defense of "beautiful" Confederate statues, what did they ever do to hurt anyone?!
- Flashback: never forget that Trump destroyed priceless art to put up one of his buildings.
- The very dramatic history of Fleetwood Mac's obscure classic, "Silver Springs."
- David Lynch talks about creating the sound of Twin Peaks.
- And finally, this dog really appreciates hot tubs:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today