- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Alex Trebek can be brutal with contestants these days.
- The NY Times Magazine has a piece on young people addicted to adderall.
- Is this a Peruvian caterpillar or Donald Trump’s hair?
- Here's a great profile on concert promoter and Brooklyn Bowl owner Peter Shapiro.
- Rudy Giuliani finally said something sensible after apologizing for calling Hillary Clinton a liar about 9/11: "I probably deserve [the criticism]."
- Islamophobia drives (counterterrorism professional) family to leave the U.S., return to Pakistan.
- A judge has found probable cause for a complaint of official misconduct against Gov. Chris Christie related to Bridgegate.
- A brief history of Ben & Jerry's politics.
- Are you wealthy enough, or cool enough, to join the city's most elite women's social club?
- Haim Saban, the billionaire chairman of Univision Communications, wants Hillary in the White House.
- Here's some of the most misogynistic gear spotted at Trump rallies.
- And finally, even donkeys have followers:
Early Addition: The Most Misogynistic Apparel Spotted At Trump Rallies
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: