- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Executives at the Wall Street firm where Obama is giving a speech allegedly pocketed 9/11 settlement money instead of giving it to victims' families.
- Po is no mo'.
- Meanwhile, in the Bahamas, a luxury music festival is turning out to be a total shitshow.
- United allegedly booted a woman from a flight because of her cat allergy.
- Jezebel has another Gwyneth Paltrow-Goop takedown for your reading pleasure.
- Elvis Costello is performing at Samantha Bee's ‘Not the White House Correspondents’ Dinner’ After-party.
- A Manhattan doctor is holding a lottery to give away 30 in vitro fertilization cycles for FREE.
- And in Portland, read all about the "insane" feud between a vegan strip club and the steakhouse next door. (Yes, Portland, Oregon, obviously.)
- Are these the funniest otter videos ever? You decide.
Early Addition: The Luxury Bahamas Fyre Festival Is Not Specifically Too Good
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: