- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Leading Democrats and some Republicans are demanding that Trump halt his administration’s inhumane and cruel practice of separating children from their parents when apprehended at the border.
- You can now delete Tidal and stream Beyonce & Jay-Z's new joint album Everything Is Love on Spotify and Apple Music.
- The Times discovers MetroCard swipers, and even offers a few tips on how to do it yourself.
- John Oliver covered Trump's immigration policy lies: "Democrats did not give them these laws, because—and I cannot stress this enough—there is no law that suddenly required separating parents from their children. This is a result of a deliberate policy choice by Jeff Sessions."
- A state Assemblyman thinks disgraced lawmakers convicted of corruption "should be forced to do a perp walk Game of Thrones style."
- Heisler is the most popular beer on TV, but that doesn't mean you will get to drink it.
- Mexico fans set off earthquake sensors celebrating their team's World Cup win over Germany.
- Jeff Goldblum opens up about becoming a sex symbol and learning to play himself.
- Finland came out on top in the 2018 World Happiness Report, but what if the Finnish people don’t agree?
- The Times went on a walking tour of Inwood.
- This is a nice article about the importance of Liz Phair.
- And finally, did you wish a happy father's day to all the hardworking dog dads out there?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today