- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Why did a coconut water brand threaten to send a Twitter user a bottle of pee?
- States are rushing to restrict—or protect—abortion as the country faces another Republican challenge to Roe v Wade.
- A 2½-year-old Guatemalan boy apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border died last night in El Paso after several weeks in the hospital.
- Ted Cruz thinks we need a space force to combat space pirates.
- Mick Jagger is dancing again and the Stones have rescheduled their summer tour dates following his heart surgery.
- John Oliver spoke to The Daily Beast about his work with the International Refugee Assistance Project and fighting the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant stance.
- James Gunn opened up about being fired and re-hired by Disney.
- Almost 400K people have signed a stupid petition asking HBO to "fix" Game Of Thrones season eight.
- Nearly 200 liquor joints across New York were nabbed for selling booze to minors in an undercover sting operation conducted by state regulators and law enforcement.
- Tom Petty's daughters have sued his widow for $5 million over the alleged misappropriation of his estate.
- And finally, look at the Golf Boy:
This is Dale. He’s an excellent golfer. Still hasn’t figured out where the ball goes, but that’s okay. 14/10 would caddie for anytime pic.twitter.com/qVzNXOJk88
— WeRateDogs™ (@dog_rates) May 15, 2019