- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Many parents are apparently, uh, "dissatisfied" with the size of their baby boys' tiny todgers.
- John Oliver pitches his own fifth grade superhero creation, Johnny Strong.
- False equivalency journalism is bad journalism.
- This video sheds light on that repetitious melodic sequence of notes that shows up in a lot of pop songs these days.
- More than 300 wild reindeer were killed by lighting in central Norway.
- Finally, a fashion accessory that really accentuates your dino tail.
- The mature trailer for HBO's Westworld looks pretty darn great.
- Of course Taylor Swift had jury duty the day after the VMAs.
- Dante cut his fro.
- The Bea Arthur Residence, an 18-bed shelter for homeless LGBT youth in NYC, is on schedule to open in February 2017.
- And finally, an epic compilation of baby animal fights:
Early Addition: Taylor Swift Reports For Jury Duty
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: