- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- An order of 300 new subway cars should have arrived in NYC by January 2017—only 32 have gotten here so far.
- John Oliver tried to crack the nut that is Rudy Giuliani.
- Jeffrey Tambor discussed the sexual harassment allegations against him in depth with The Hollywood Reporter.
- Andrew Cuomo wants you to know that he has a dog.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates has written the smartest thing about what's going on with Kanye West.
- The dirtiest move in hockey is to lick your opponents, and Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins is the Michael Jordan of licking.
- Melania is living her life completely separate from Donald.
- Adele had a Titanic-themed 30th birthday party.
- The Justice Department has started targeting low-level gun offenders.
- Is Netflix killing your sex life?
- And finally, dog makes weather forecast good:
Early Addition: Ta-Nehisi Coates Weighs In On Kanye West And Trump
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: