- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin has reportedly split up with his wife and started dating a Google Glass marketing manager, Amanda Rosenberg.
- A 10 foot python was found in a NJ Burger King parking lot.
- Kim Jong-un's ex-girlfriend was executed for filming and selling porn.
- Subway etiquette signs are back to remind you not to clip your nails while riding, because it's gross dude.
- A Lower East Side vet is offering "dogupuncture" and separate waiting rooms for cats and dogs.
- Finally, Gawker made a white people's guide and glossary to Miley Cyrus' new song.
- There's trouble in paradise for George Zimmerman and his wife.
- Legendary weird actor James Spader will play villain Ultron in The Avengers: Age Of Ultron.
- Prisoners who have never used the internet before explain the internet.
- Double decker buses still annoy NYers.
- And finally, a mini bulldog tries to take a Great Dane on a walk:
Early Addition: Subway Nail Clipping Is Highly Discouraged
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: