- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Stephen Colbert thoroughly embarrassed Chris Wallace when he caught him in an immigration lie on air.
- Bruce Springsteen will release the Springsteen on Broadway soundtrack album in December right as he finishes up his run.
- Watch as subway dancers perform using pieces of medieval armor inside the Met.
- Multiple people fell onto the subway tracks today.
- Zack Beauchamp writes about how his Jewish wedding took place the day of the Pittsburgh shooting—and with anti-Semites threatening to crash it, it became an act of defiance in the face of hatred.
- Will Smith has a new animated movie coming out called Spies In Disguise, and the trailer features the biggest cinematic twist of the year.
- Mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc has waived a bond hearing in Miami and agreed to be transported to New York to face federal charges.
- This is a great article about masculinity and the classic film The Thing.
- Trump's racist nationalist rhetoric might actually be turning off some of his base.
- Ridley Scott is really moving forward with his Gladiator sequel.
- In classrooms across the country, critical facts about sex are being withheld or distorted in shocking ways.
- The hottest take: all coffee should be hot.
- And finally, never stop never stopping:
me not wanting the attention to stop
: 📹 bernesebentley pic.twitter.com/c4zTbHmcOf
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) November 2, 2018