- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Lance Armstrong was doping as early as 1999.
- The former head of a Jewish charity has been charged with grand larceny and money laundering after stealing nearly $1 million from the group.
- Vanessa’s Dumplings in Williamsburg has officially reopened after the city shut it down last week because of an outdoor seating area.
- A Queens synagogue is suing a catering company for throwing "illicit" Latin-themed parties in their space.
- Photo: Lloyd and Harry are back in the first photo from the set of Dumb and Dumber To.
- Staten Island's once doomed turkeys will get homes at an animal sanctuary.
- A man was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child after a 3-year-old died inside a pullout couch in Harlem.
- Amy Poehler Paula Deen Butter Rap FTW
- And finally, this dog knows the importance of hydration:
Early Addition: Staten Island's Wild Turkeys SAVED!
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: