- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson confessed that some days he needs to "curl up in a ball."
- A brewery turned a 1,790 pound pumpkin into a keg.
- Twitter urged firms to delete data after the 2016 election.
- Another woman came forward to accuse political journalist Mark Halperin of sexual harassment—she claims he asked her to sit on his lap while he had an erection.
- Also, a third woman has accused former President George H.W. Bush of groping her.
- Jack Nicholson almost hit a Shining crew member with an ax when he was prepping for a scene.
- In this NY Times interactive, see how two crucial glaciers in Antarctica are accelerating toward the sea.
- What Jeff Bezos thought of Albany's Amazon plan.
- A Caramel Macchiato with 14 raw sugars, extra caramel drizzle and extra whip: Feel nauseated after looking at these insane Starbucks orders.
- Next time, really appreciate that glass of water you're drinking:
Early Addition: Sometimes Rex Tillerson Needs To 'Curl Up In A Ball'
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: