- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- On eve of impeachment vote, Rudy Giuliani draws Trump in deeper to the ouster of the Ukraine ambassador.
- What is digital monoculture, and how does it work?
- Art critic Peter Schjeldahl reflects on his life following a diagnosis of lung cancer in this remarkable piece.
- Here's the story behind that viral "Moves Like Bloomberg" parody video.
- After fellow View host Whoopi Goldberg told her to “please stop talking," Meghan McCain responded by comparing herself on Twitter to Daenerys, which seems about right.
- Kim Hill quit the Black Eyed Peas, and then the group became world-famous. Does she regret it?
- The first reactions to Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker sound pretty mixed.
- Here's a great interactive Times piece about a homeless camp in Oakland, filled with many people who were displaced by natural disasters.
- Why do weirdos (like myself) make up voices for their pets?
- Vice looks back at the worst wellness trends of the decade.
- A Dolly Parton statue may replace a memorial to a KKK leader in the Tennessee Capitol building.
- More than 3,000 journalists lost their jobs this year—here are some of their stories.
- You really think Mondays are the worst day of the week? Then let me introduce you to my friend Tuesday.
- And finally, the moment they lock eyes at :16 mark makes me tear up every time:
Early Addition: Tuesday's The New Monday
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: