- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A man was found slashed on the A train.
- David Remnick has been killing it with his coverage of President-elect Trump so far, dropping this doozy today: "The President-elect does not care who knows how unforgiving or vain or distracted he is. This is who he is, and this is who will be running the executive branch of the United States government for four years."
- Jared Kushner, who works at 666 5th Avenue, is on his own mini-victory tour.
- A plea to stop calling white supremacists "Alt-Right."
- And these are the faces of those white supremacists, racists and anti-Semites who like to fall under that moniker.
- Fact checking: the Times reports on a pizzeria that has been wrongly accused of being a child trafficking site due to fake news.
- State Sen. Brad Hoylman was targeted again by anti-Semites.
- Racked goes inside NYC's fanciest dry cleaner.
- A plus-sized model stripped on the subway to promote body positivity.
- The Observer, a lifestyles-of-the-rich website run by Trump's son-in-law, thinks everyone is getting their underwear all in a bunch over this "Nazi" stuff.
- And finally, look at this jolly dummy:
Early Addition: Smarmy Jared Kushner Is Very Pleased With Himself
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: