- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- More debate fun: the many gesticulations of Joe Biden, the hearty laugh of Joe Biden, and the Mansplaining Paul Ryan Tumblr.
- A Florida man has been arrested for buying boxes of enemas, using them, and then returning the used enemas sealed inside the box.
- Apple is rumored to be unveiling the iPad Mini on October 23rd.
- Two animal paws were found in Central Park, part of what appears to be a ritualistic ceremony.
- A Missouri couple is suing their doctors for allegedly separating their baby’s head during a botched birth, and then trying to cover it up by shoving the baby back in.
- Drunk driver claims she was just drinking hand sanitzer, that's all, totally normal, yeah.
- Mila Kunis is reportedly the favorite to star in 50 Shades Of Grey movie.
- Glenn Beck doesn't know how to drive.
- Here are the 20 best lines from the Anthony Bourdain roast at Pier Sixty last night.
- Sex addiction is really a real disorder, according to real doctors.
- And finally, a puppy has a hell of a time chasing his own leash:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today