Photograph by Andrew Shiue on Flickr
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Three senior citizens were treated after eating pot brownies at a friend's funeral. Apparently the friend enjoyed them so there was a plate of them at the service. (BTW, we'd totally see this movie.)
- There are only 41 gas stations left in Manhattan.
- Michelle Williams is apparently amazing in My Week with Marilyn.
- After stopping a cabbie who let a fare out in traffic, a cop was dragged by the taxi.
- The Amish beard-cutting scandal seems kind of complicated.
- OMG: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were at Spin last night.
- Ira Glass, This American Sex Tape.
- And happy birthday, Daryl Hall!