- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Former model Babi Christina Engelhardt opened up about her relationship with Woody Allen in the '70s, which started when she was underage and included threesomes with Mia Farrow.
- Trump was very unhappy about SNL this weekend, incoherently tweeting, "A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?"
- George R.R. Martin and Peter Dinklage have been nominated as inductees into the New Jersey Hall of Fame, which is a real thing.
- Stephen Miller appeared on CBS' Face the Nation to spew some racist garbage and defend killing 7-year-olds, but all anyone could talk about was the unnatural, freakish thing on his head that was supposed to resemble hair.
- Offset crashed Cardi B's show to beg her to take him back, and it was awkward as hell.
- Read this lovely story about Charles Barkley's friendship with a cat litter scientist from Iowa.
- Netflix wants to change the movie business, and this is the guy leading the charge for them.
- DNA evidence helped police arrest the man suspected of raping a Brooklyn woman after putting her drunk friend in a taxi and offering to walk her home
- Marky Ramone goes through his Sunday routine.
- Two double-decker tour bus drivers got into an argument that ended in a stabbing in Lower Manhattan.
- A new report prepared for the Senate provides the most sweeping analysis yet of Russia's election disinformation campaign, how they used social media to help elect Trump, and how they've continued to support him in office: "Social media have gone from being the natural infrastructure for sharing collective grievances and coordinating civic engagement to being a computational tool for social control..."
- Yankee Stadium is one of the nastiest ballparks in the country.
- And finally, Santa Dog is scrambling to town:
Santa is coming pic.twitter.com/o6yzdTW1Xv
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) December 15, 2018