- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Follow along with all the latest updates on the impeachment trial here—Senator Mitch McConnell has proposed rules to make the trial go quicker, which Democrats have called a “rigged process” that would “further conceal the president’s misconduct.”
- Because we are still living in 2016, Hillary Clinton ripped into Bernie Sanders in an upcoming Hulu series: "He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."
- Politico writes that "for better or for worse, Cuomo is likely to leave a far more conspicuous and lasting impact on New York City’s built environment than the mayor who has governed the city for more than six years."
- Waze users trying to get to Atlantic City's Borgata resort keep winding up stranded in a local wildlife area.
- The Times shares 21 stories of people who quit their jobs, their religion, their relationships and even quitting itself.
- Meet the Washington Square Park regular who has been trying to stop desperate tools from hitting on women.
- Bright Eyes have officially reunited, they're working on a new album, and they'll play Forest Hills Stadium in Queens this summer.
- Two N.J. women who invented the sports bra are being inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
- Houston is now apparently less affordable than NYC.
- Read highlights from Ian McKellen's delightful Lord Of The Rings set diaries.
- In the battle between fish and dams around New York, the dams are winning.
- Is it okay to cut books in half, or does that make you a "book murderer"?
- And finally, what a cute little awoo:
Early Addition: Are You A 'Book Murderer' If You Cut A Book In Half?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: