- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Hospitality heads were dismayed that Joe and Jill Biden had to stand outside the White House residence after the inauguration for 10 awkward seconds, waiting for someone to open the door.
- Everyone who lives in Kamala Harris's D.C. apartment building now has to turn off their car and let a bomb dog sniff it before they can park.
- What does a Manhattan butler do while their employers are in the Hamptons? A lot of forwarding mail and turning TVs on and off to make sure they still work.
- The water in American rivers has been changing color. Not great!
- Home run king Hank Aaron has died at 86.
- Science confirms it: There are more than five senses.
- Turns out Sarah Jessica Parker is married to a bean dad.
- Dave Chapelle tested positive for COVID-19 just two days after being spotted at an Austin venue with Joe Rogan, Grimes, and Elon Musk.
- Police have recovered a 500-year-old copy of a Leonardo da Vinci painting that was stolen from a church in Naples.
- Okay fine but this is the last one:
Early Addition: Sarah Jessica Parker Is Married To A Bean Dad
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: