- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Russian billionaire and his scientists have launched a $100 million search for alien life.
- Read the sordid tale of one Buzzfeed writer's ongoing feud with Blues Traveler frontman and masturbation enthusiast John Popper.
- Better get to know the masseuse who bites stars such as Kanye West and Steven Tyler.
- A New York-based artist has become the Leonardo da Vinci of makeup, assuming you like really awkward face paint.
- Does Hillary try too hard, or are a certain segment of Bernie supporters sexist?
- Bob Dylan is releasing a second set of Frank Sinatra covers, and you can listen to one now.
- Colbert made fun of Trump for promising to eliminate the nonexistent "Department of Environmental."
- How does a month of exercising change your brain?
- There was an impromptu slashing during a New Zealand Sweeney Todd performance.
- David Brent is back in the first trailer for "Life On The Road."
- And finally, this dog just wants to play catch with his human:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today