- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- More bagged dead animals have been found along the highway in Westchester.
- Gary Oldman performs a dramatic reading from R. Kelly's autobiography Soulacoaster on Jimmy Kimmel.
- David Lynch is having a kid at 66. Oh, and his wife was born in 1983.
- Radiohead played their first show since the tragic accident in Toronto, and they paid tribute to their drum tech by starting the show with "Lucky" and debuting "Treefingers."
- Welcome to NY1, Eliot Spitzer: Ed Koch regales the ex-governor with a story of his enlarged prostate.
- Phillies announcer freaked out during Mets game: “Somebody figure out how to fucking get Scott Hairston out!”
- Peter Vallone: stop naming shit after living people!
- Salman Rushdie is not impressed by 50 Shades Of Grey: "Just read the first chapter of Fifty Shades of Tripe on the Amazon site. I don't think I'm the intended reader for this "work.""
- Plastic surgery will truly ENHANCE your Facebook experience—especially true considering only old people like Facebook anymore.
- Stop what you're doing and read this interview with Bryan Cranston, aka Walter White.
- And finally, a cow tries to steal a kiss from a freaked-out dog:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today