- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The FBI is so worried about white supremacist infiltration of police it hesitates to share info with them.
- The BBC looks at nuclear bunkers designed for luxury living.
- Bob Dylan is set to release a triple album with more covers of songs from the Great American Songbook.
- Jared Kushner reportedly had a meltdown over the disaster of the last week, and was "fucking furious" over the botched meeting with the president of Mexico.
- A man was found dead on a Q train at a new Second Avenue subway station.
- Right wing conspiracy theorists are living their best lives.
- The NY Times editorial page are doing their best to rile up Trump and "President Bannon."
- Oprah is now a contributor to 60 Minutes.
- Trump’s education secretary nominee plagiarized answers to Senate questions from an Obama civil rights official.
- Because somebody's grandma saw Muslims blowing things up on TV, Trump supporters think the Muslim travel ban is a-ok.
- An anti-Obamacare congressman form Virginia won't hold town halls because "the women are in my grill."
- And finally, a cat has a very relaxing shower:
This is the best video ever ?? pic.twitter.com/cftcY08LwI
— Baby Animals (@BBAnimals) January 31, 2017