- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- An octopus saw his opportunity and escaped from his aquarium tank.
- Aziz Ansari and Eric Wareheim made a very goofy, very adorable unofficial music video for Kanye West's "Famous."
- Guided By Voices, the best rock n' roll band in the world, has a new album you can stream now (and they're headlining the 4Knots Festival in July).
- Feeling like an impostor is just a normal part of being an adult.
- Arthur Anderson, the actor who voiced the Lucky Charms leprechaun, has died at 93.
- The British Foreign Office has hired a cat as the Office's “chief mouser."
- Bernie Sanders has gotten the endorsement of the Transport Workers Union Local 100.
- Millennials are getting an Animaniacs reunion tour.
- Jezebel gets to the problematic heart of Buzzfeed Videos.
- Curbed goes long on developers buying up churches and converting them into condos.
- Has Hamilton really boosted real estate sales for Washington Heights and Hamilton Heights?
- According to the NY Times, we're probably all going to die of the Avian Flu.
- And finally, a parrot performs a mysterious rain dance:
Early Addition: Real Estate Brokers Using Hamilton To Promote Upper Manhattan
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: