- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump defended his Russian business conflicts as "very legal & very cool."
- Marriott says its guest reservation system has been hacked, potentially exposing the personal information of approximately 500 million guests.
- Snuggle up with the best worst sex writing of 2018: "'Empty my tanks,' I’d begged breathlessly, as once more she began drawing me deep inside her pleasure cave."
- Robert "Bleecker Bob" Plotnik has died.
- TM Landry, a school in small-town Louisiana, has garnered national attention for vaulting its underprivileged black students to elite colleges...but the school also cut corners and doctored college applications.
- Chance The Rapper released two surprise new songs.
- Hopefully you're not still using Facebook, but just in case, Sheryl Sandberg asked Facebook’s communications staff to research George Soros’s financial interests in the wake of him criticizing the company.
- ProPublica has a must-read story about the consequences one police officer faced for not using deadly force against a suicidal African-American man.
- Here's a behind-the-scenes view of Kylie Jenner's rollercoaster ride through Madison Square Garden the other night.
- The city came together to help one woman rescue her AirPod headphones from a subway grate.
- A woman apparently wanted free beer from a Philadelphia deli, and when she didn’t get it, she torched the joint.
- R.I.P. Rookie.
- And finally, look at this delightful dog trot:
Amazing dog doing the victory walk😍 pic.twitter.com/y6J9eDpZRq
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) November 30, 2018