- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump’s impeachment team in the Senate trial will include two former independent counsels, Kenneth Starr and Robert Ray, and Jeffrey Epstein's close friend & attorney Alan Dershowitz.
- The Times writes that despite the impeachment hearing beginning soon, it's becoming clear that there is still much more to learn about Trump's role in pressuring Ukraine.
- Taika Waititi is being courted to direct a Star Wars movie or three.
- In this excerpt from an upcoming book on him, it's noted that Trump raged against his top military generals during a 2017 meeting at the Pentagon: “I wouldn’t go to war with you people,” he said. “You’re a bunch of dopes and babies.”
- Better Call Saul has been renewed for a sixth and final season—but before then, a few old Breaking Bad characters will appear in season five, including Hank.
- A deaf man is suing PornHub because they don’t provide closed captioning for the deaf and hearing-impaired.
- What is dead may never die if it becomes a zombie brand.
- The Safdie Brothers narrate a sequence from Uncut Gems. It's awesome.
- Are these the 50 sexiest songs of all time?
- The average human body temperature is no longer 98.6 degrees—it's now 97.5 degrees.
- A Houston neighborhood is being terrorized by a "bloodthirsty" squirrel.
- There are new albums out today including a posthumous one from Mac Miller and a new synth-pop record from Of Montreal worth listening to.
- Happy 98th to worldwide treasure Betty White.
- And finally, dear lord they're all driving cars in their sleep:
Early Addition: Are These Really The Sexiest Songs Of All Time?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: