- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out the first trailer for Antoine Fuqua's The Magnificent Seven remake.
- Behind the scenes at Medieval Times, the greatest place in NJ.
- Now that the NY primary is done, Trump can get back to doing what he loves the most: retweeting white supremacists.
- A 15-year-old was killed while trying to do a YouTube experiment.
- America's favorite grocery store is Wegmans (which is supposed to open its first location in Brooklyn).
- Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What Do They Smoke? Do They Smoke Things?? Let's Find Out!
- The Flaming Lips performed "Space Oddity" on Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night.
- FINALLY, someone is making the Three's Company movie America needs.
- National support for marijuana legalization is at an all time "high."
- Being anointed by Sheldon Silver and calling him “a hero” after his corruption conviction is not enough to keep voters from electing you to replace him.
- And finally, this lemur needs more back scratches STAT:
Early Addition: President Trump Still Retweeting White Supremacists
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: