- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here are some of the words you can't put on a New York State license plate, you sex hog doosh.
- A playground for teenagers? Will it be soundproofed with razor wire?
- A sources says the firefighter accused of calling in fake emergencies to 911 so he could rob FDNY lockers was doing it to feed his heroin addiction.
- Bryan Cranston explains why he wore that amazing Walter White mask to Comic-Con.
- Google announced today that it will provide free WiFi in 7,000 Starbucks stores in the US within the next 18 months.
- There is a subtle art to the hedge fund attack letter.
- Possibly rabid raccoons attacked a woman in Central Park last night, resulting in a very adorkable hospital photo.
- The city has closed a popular Rockaway surfing beach to remove those dang "death sticks."
We rely on your support to make local news available to all