- Rolling Stone has a great profile of Samantha Bee and how she's surrounded herself with smart people "who have been underestimated their entire careers."
- Cuomo was actually very up to date on the Bridgegate damage control as it was happening.
- Stephen Colbert told a charming story about how he met his wife.
- The VR porn festival has been cancelled.
- Portland, Maine residents are getting tired of the Brooklynfication of their town.
- Why do so many men insist on defending catcalling when it is so clearly bad and unwanted?
- Hostess is back, baby.
- If you love The Avalanches even a little bit, do yourself a favor and carve out 13 minutes today to watch this excellent promo video for their excellent new record.
- Amazon is reportedly opening up a new store in Hudson Yards.
- Being murdered is no reason to forgive student loan debt in NJ.
- This is some very specific, but spot-on, Bedford Avenue subway station griping.
- Jared Kushner has quietly become a major player in Trump's campaign.
- And finally, there is no sound as pleasing as a dog doing a duet with its squeak toy.
Early Addition: Portland, Maine Struggles With Brooklyn Migration
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: