- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office says Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman, repeatedly lied to federal investigators in breach of a plea agreement he signed two months ago.
- Those lies may have included the fact that Manafort held secret talks with Julian Assange inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London in spring 2016, around the same time he joined the Trump campaign.
- All this Manafort news may explain why Trump was in a particularly grumpy mood on Twitter this morning.
- The sociologist who coined the term "emotional labor" says it is being misused by people.
- The highest earning person in the NYC government is a debt collector for predatory lenders.
- Fox News has a strange habit of equating pepper spray with a food condiment.
- Find out why everyone in your feed keeps repeating "they did surgery on a grape."
- What is the "insect apocalypse" and how will it hurt the planet even more?
- What the hell is that on Ted Cruz's face?!
- What's softer than a softball? Fox & Friends shared its interview scripts and questions with former Trump EPA chief Scott Pruitt.
- Jerry Saltz offers 33 tips "to take you from clueless amateur to generational talent (or at least help you live life a little more creatively)."
- Information you can use: find out how long it would take you to poop out a Lego.
- And finally, some important breaking news: GIANT DOG LOVES SMALL HORSE!
Early Addition: Paul Manafort Is So Screwed Until Trump Pardons Him
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: