- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here is a nightmare co-op story about an 81-year-old woman who hasn't had a working bathroom in eight months.
- Read a really great interview with Sarah Silverman all about how her approach to comedy has evolved.
- Flacks in this White House press office are getting enormous exposure, but potentially at a long-term cost to their credibility.
- Philip Roth, one of the great American novelists of the 20th century, has died at 85.
- Emilia Clarke told Vanity Fair she's already filmed her final Game Of Thrones scenes: "It fucked me up. Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is…"
- An upstate NY couple has won a lawsuit allowing them to kick their 30-year-old son out of their house.
- This NY Times writer has visited all 417 National Parks sites.
- Vulture has a pretty good list of 100 essential TV comedies.
- During rush hour today, a motorist threatened a man on a motorcycle, "I'm going to run you over"—and then allegedly did just that.
- And finally, every dog deserves a ride on a tortoise taxi:
Early Addition: Parents Win Legal Fight To Evict 30-Year-Old Son
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: