- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The NY Times on how social media has changed how we mourn now.
- Should you tell your kid that Santa isn't real?
- You can now stream The Beatles' catalogue online.
- The Atlantic, bless their hearts, has a piece on the cultural history of rock-paper-scissors.
- Oberlin apologized to students for serving culturally insensitive food.
- The BBC has officially anointed Bounce the dog with the "Spokesdog" position.
- The next sexual revolution is orgasms.
- Or I don't know, maybe bad sex is good too, that's 2015 for ya.
- Bernie Sanders has an op-ed in the Times about Wall Street.
- A Star Wars fan was arrested after he threatened to shoot his friend who spoiled the movie. For what it's worth, this seems like a very reasonable response to me.
- And finally, there's nothing better than the look on this shelter dog's face once he realizes he's been adopted:
This special little guy captured the hearts of everyone who stopped by his kennel. He hit the jackpot when this beautiful family chose to take him home. Thanks for all you SHARING, checkout his FREEDOM WALK filled with lots of jumps and tail wagging! Happy life sweet BENNY <3PHOTO THREAD: https://www.facebook.com/savingcarsonshelterdogs/photos/a.172032662969376.1073741830.171850219654287/511316932374279/?type=3&theaterJukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom
Posted by Saving Carson Shelter Dogs on Thursday, December 10, 2015