- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- These extremely detailed maps of major American cities show that most of us live in very Republican or very Democratic clusters that can switch from block to block.
- Bloomberg published a snazzy rundown of how Donald Trump's net worth dropped by $700 million while he was president. (He's still worth an estimated $2.3 billion.)
- Uber has agreed to grant its British drivers paid vacation and money towards their pensions, marking a major shift in the global debate over gig work.
- The Labrador Retriever was named the most popular dog breed in the U.S. for the 30th year in a row, but the French Bulldog replaced the German Shepherd in the number two spot.
- Mount Everest is (arguably) getting taller.
- There's now a countdown clock on the MoviePass website, whatever that means.
- The first stills from False Positive, a new horror movie starring and co-written by Ilana Glazer, show the Broad City creator without curls.
- New York City's latest food craze is the mookie, a cookie filled with mochi.
- Drew Barrymore is ready for spring already.
- Certified freak:
Early Addition: NYC's Hottest New Cookie Is The Mookie
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: