- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Adam Sandler doesn't think he'll appear on SNL again because, as with his entire career, he just isn't particularly interested in trying.
- Louis C.K. bought Babe Ruth's old home in the Hamptons.
- Cynics are at a higher risk of dementia.
- Millennials are apparently not really planning to die.
- There's going to be a Tinder for seniors.
- An investigation into whether Stockholm's "Brooklyn" bar is really Brooklyn legit.
- Have you ever pounded back two 72 ounce steaks for dinner?
- Paul Ryan doesn't understand why he keeps getting mistaken for Anthony Weiner.
- NYC women are being shipped to Silicon Valley to date undatable techies.
- Check out a supercut of classic Nicolas Cage laughs.
- And finally, this puppy-sized human being has a lot to say:
Early Addition: NYC Women Shipped To San Francisco To Romance Nerds
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: