- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Hasidic doom metal is a thing.
- De Blasio cancels his Iowa presidential forum, perhaps after realizing the danger of no candidates showing up.
- A homeless man tells the Post he makes $200/hour while panhandling.
- Are you obsessed with your personal brand and letting people know how great your life is?
- Check out promos for Elizabeth Banks on SNL this weekend.
- "Williamsburg is a destination now," said one of the creators of that dumb Bedford Stop reality show thing, "and if you're annoyed by that, then move to Bushwick."
- Writers love running because "the steady accumulation of miles mirrors the accumulation of pages."
- Nobody loves their local waterpark as much as this New Hampshire man.
- Instagram captions are the new blogging.
- Bushwick now has a coffee shop/audio electronics store for music nerds.
- A husband apologized to his wife in court for trying to have her killed three times.
- And finally, cats shaking in slow motion:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today