Photograph by Andy Katz on Flickr
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times is asking its newsroom employees for voluntary buyouts.
- Blackberry is sorry for the service outages.
- More teen boys are figuring out how to use condoms.
- Speaking of, people are too poor to have kids these days.
- Renovations to a dangerous Murray Hill intersection seem to have improved things.
- Chris Tucker is losing his $6 million house in Florida.
- Hilary Swank feels bad about going to a Chechen war criminal's birthday.